Monday, October 13, 2008

When it Rains it Poors

You've all heard the saying, but I have recently experienced it... in a good way! The economy is in such a rut that it has been hard to sell anything for over a month now. No jewelry, no scrapbooking items, no cards... my check book was running WAY LOW, just like my gas tank! Then, a turn around.

Within 2 weeks all of the following things happened:

- I was accepted to a local gallery to be an artist in the upcoming show (Craftland 2008)
- I made a huge scrapbooking sale that helped pay two of my bills
- I got a cutom order from a NEW client
- I was approached about possibly doing an interview for the NC Triangle Street Team

Phew! Can you believe it??? I still can't.

I went to drop off my inventory for the gallery today and a lady practically bought a pair of earrings right out of my case. And the gallery doesn't open until FRIDAY! It is simply amazing to me that I could go from one level of my business to another in a matter of weeks. Now, staying there is the challenge... but I'm up to it.

I will be adding some of my gallery photos soon. I heard there was a way to add an album to your blog, but I am completely at a loss for how to do that, so give me a day or so to try and figure that out! :)

No comments: