Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meet the Nut


Yep, I'm talking about me. I'm Truly (yes, that is my name... no, my last name is NOT Scrumptious) and I am the crafty nut. Some would call me a mixed media artist, others a scrapbooker, and still others a jewelry designer. All of it is true, yet none of it is.


I love to craft. I am interested in and learn tons of different crafts in tons of different mediums because I have not really found my "niche" yet. I own my own company (http://www.truniquedesigns.com/) and I am a mother, wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I have a LOT on my plate... (are you understanding the encumbered part yet?).


I decide (through my vast library of crafting knowledge) what I like to look at and then I decide (because I think I am a crafting goddess) that I can do that! Yep, it's pricey, it's time consuming, and it's chaotic, but I like to think that I dabble in just about any craft out there.


Anyway, my point is, WELCOME to the mind of a semi-psychotic, extremely creative, overly encumbered artist. Come with me as I take my creative journey.

No comments: